Thursday, January 21, 2010

Port repair approved

I'm happy to report that my port repair surgery has been approved by my insurance company and scheduled for February 15th. I have to go for pre-op tests (basic blood work) next week, and have to be at the hospital at 6:30 a.m. on the 15th. That means getting up when it's still dark and leaving the house by 4:00 a.m. at the latest. Yikes. But at least I'm the first patient on the surgeon's schedule that day. I'll get her when she's nice and fresh. And hopefully not as sleepy as I will be.

Before I got this news, I felt that I didn't have enough restriction and was longing for a fill. But for the past 2 days, I've had restriction that I hadn't noticed before. I don't know what's changed - the restriction, or my perception of it!

No comments: